- South African foreign policy
- South – South cooperation
- International negotiations
- Development diplomacy
- Economic diplomacy
- Regional Integration
- African Integration
The aim of this initiative is to provide a platform for young scholars to engage in matters concerning South African foreign policy and international affairs. The IGD Youth Forum seeks to promote youth dialogue towards a better Africa and a better world.
All articles will be published on the IGD website.
Guidelines for the submissions
- Blogs should be no longer than 700 words
- Think-pieces/articles should be no longer than 1000 words
- References should follow the AISA style, please refer to attached document
- Forward submissions as a Word file attachment with author’s short bio of no more than 100 words.
For all queries and the submission of articles, please contact Mr Wayne Jumat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms Naledi Plaatjies (email@example.com). For more information about the Youth Forum: http://www.igd.org.za/index.php/research/youthforum