The agreements are as follows:
– An agreement on security and local governance between the two countries’ interior ministries, signed by foreign minister Salaheddine Mezouar and minister of domestic administration Octavio Inocencio Alves.
– An agreement on visa abolition for holders of diplomatic, service or special passports, inked by Mezouar and minister of foreign affairs, international cooperation and communities Mario Lopes Da Rosa.
– An agreement on non-double taxation and tax evasion regarding income taxes, signed by Mezouar and Mario Lopes Da Rosa.
– An agreement on investment encouragement and reciprocal protection, inked by Mezouar and Mario Lopes Da Rosa.
– A draft agreement on justice, signed by Mezouar and justice minister Carmelita Pires.